TOUR DURATION: 3hrs (Approx.)
Roll up to the 60’s: the first teenagers, baby-boomers, mini-skirts and of course the music – yeah yeah yeah! No other pop group quite encapsulates the 60’s like The Beatles, and this tour is a chance to visit some of the places that were so instrumental in their rise to worldwide fame. The Beatles made London their home from 1963 onwards, and now you too can visit the world famous Abbey Road studios – and walk across that iconic pedestrian crossing! We then make our way to the home of the Asher family where Paul McCartney wrote ‘Yesterday’, and then on to the London Palladium where the band’s first live TV performance took place, witnessed by 1.5 million people: this is where Beatlemania began!
The tour also takes you to the Apple HQ opened by the Beatles at Savile Row that is also the site of their notorious rooftop final concert, and the art gallery where an unknown artist captured John Lennon’s attention – Yoko Ono. We will visit the Beatles memorabilia shop here, where you can purchase original Beatles Albums and other goodies.
During your private escorted taxi tour you’ll visit other fascinating hot spots and hear some amazing stories about the Beatles as well as their contemporaries including the Rolling Stones, The Who, Jimi Hendrix, and other famous musicians from the 60’s and 70’s. A private tour not to be missed! The tour departs daily at 10am and 2pm as a standard departure, but these time can be adjusted to best suit your schedule. Your Black Cab Guide will also return you at the end of the tour, or to an alternate location of your choice. (This included in the package)
- Famous Abbey Road Crossing
- Site of Beatles’ Famous Last Ever Rooftop Performance
- Gallery where John Lennon met Yoko Ono
- Other venues associated with big names of the 60’s music scene
- Private Guided Tour with a Professional Driver Guide viewing other major sites of London as you travel through the city
- Tour Departure Times: Hourly Every Day
- Private Guide w/ London Black Taxi Cab
- Children under 16 yrs old must be accompanied by an adult
- Tours cancelled within 48hrs will be subjected to a cancellation fee
- Pickup times must be strictly adhered to, no variance to be allowed
- Max of 5 passengers per taxi (Iconic Classic London Cab)
- Max of 6 passengers per taxi (Mercedes Vito London Cab)
- Multiple Pickups are not available
- Please inform your guide if your wish to be dropped off at an alternative London location at the end of the tour. (This is included in the package)
Tour includes a Professional Driver Guide & Photo Opportunities. Tour Excludes Foods/Drinks, Entrance Fees to Attractions, & Gratuities.