TOUR DURATION: 4-5hrs (Approx.)
London: the capital of Rock’n’Roll! And it’s also the home of the musicians that spearheaded music in their own distinctive ways including The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, The Rolling Stones, Marc Bolan, David Bowie, The Kinks, The Who and many other famous musical artists of the 60’s and 70’s.
We’ll take you straight to the very best spots for some great photo opportunities, including the most famous pedestrian crossing in the world at Abbey Road, immortalized on the front cover of one of the best-selling albums by the Fab four.
We stop to visit the Beatles memorabilia shop that has a great collection of Beatles albums and other merchandise goodies.
Did you know?
- Musician George Michael had his picture taken walking over this crossing and George paid £1.67 Million for the piano on which John Lennon composed and wrote the song Imagine.
- Chas Chandler was a fantastic musician from the well know group the Animals. One day he saw a young guitarist and was blown away by the guitarist’s skill. Chandler invited the guitarist over to England and became his manager: that guitarist was none other than Jimi Hendrix. Our musical journey includes places relating to Keith Moon and Mama Cass who sadly had an early death in common. There are many stories like this, and many more will be revealed on this tour.
If you were around in the 60’s and 70’s (whether or not you remember it!) then you will love this tour, and if you were no more than a twinkle in your parents’ eyes in the 60’s and 70’s then you will love it too. The tour is about music of course, but it’s also about the history and culture of the 20th Century told through music. Our Rock’n’Roll adventure is probably the best private tour of its kind!
- Enjoy a Private Tour of London in a Black Taxi Cab
- View iconic music locations across all of London
- The Abbey Road Crossing and many other photo opportunities
- Remember the 60’s and 70’s classic music era
- Tour Departure Times: Hourly Every Day w/ Evening Tours Available
- Private Guide w/ London Black Taxi Cab
- Children under 16 yrs old must be accompanied by an adult
- Tours cancelled within 48hrs will be subjected to a cancellation fee
- Pickup times must be strictly adhered to, no variance to be allowed
- Max of 5 passengers per taxi (Iconic Classic London Cab)
- Max of 6 passengers per taxi (Mercedes Vito London Cab)
- Multiple Pickups are not available
- Our guides will collect you from your Central London hotel and also drop you back at the end of the tour or another Central London location if required. (This is included in the package)
Tour includes a Professional Driver Guide & Photo Opportunities. Tour Excludes Foods/Drinks, Entrance Fees to Attractions, & Gratuities.
PRICE: 4hrs – £280, 5hrs – £350