TOUR DURATION: 3hrs (Approx.)
Your Professional Cabbie will pick you up from your hotel and then take you on a magical journey through London travelling past Gringott’s Bank, Leadenhall Market and the River Thames that Harry flew along on his broomstick in the Order of the Phoenix. Harry flies above Westminster Palace on his way to Grimmauld Place, both of which you will see, and then arrives at the Third Hand Bookshop where Potter meets Gilroy Lockhart, his future tutor.
The tour continues to Brockdale Bridge as featured in the Prisoner of Azkaban where the triple decker night bus squeezes past the two oncoming red buses. Then we’ll see the Leaky Cauldron and stroll through Diagon Alley where the wizards meet, drink and buy their books owls and Nimbus 2000 broomsticks. The alley is also home to Ollivanders where Harry buys his Phoenix wand.
No tour would be complete without a visit to the entrance of the Ministry of Magic, where Arthur Weasley takes Harry to the disappearing phone box. You’ll also see the Millennium Bridge, as featured in the Half Blood Prince.
Finally we visit King’s Cross Station where Harry and Ron first meet and then disappear through the brick wall at Platform 9 ¾! Plus you’ll see St Pancras station over which Ron and Harry fly in their blue Ford Anglia. All this and much more in one of London’s best- selling tours!
- Private Guided Tour w/ Professional Driver Guide
- Visit the key filming location from the 6 Harry Potter movies
- See Platform 9¾ and Gringott’s Wizarding Bank
- See the Ministry of Magic and the Millennium Bridge
- Capture photos of the leak cauldron and explore the Victorian Leadenhall Market
- Tour Departure Times: Hourly
- Children under 16 yrs old must be accompanied by an adult
- Tours cancelled within 48hrs will be subjected to a cancellation fee
- Pickup times must be strictly adhered to, no variance to be allowed
- Max of 5 passengers per taxi (Iconic Classic London Cab)
- Max of 6 passengers per taxi (Mercedes Vito London Cab)
- Multiple Pickups are not available
- Please inform your guide if you wish to be dropped off at an alternative London location at the end of the tour. (This is included in the package)
Tour includes a Professional Driver Guide & Photo Opportunities. Tour Excludes Foods/Drinks, Entrance Fees to Attractions, & Gratuities.
Disclaimer: The Harry Potter Black Taxi Tour is not an official Harry Potter event and is not endorsed, sanctioned, or in any way supported, directly or indirectly by Warner Bros Entertainment Inc, the Harry Potter book publishers or J.K. Rowling and her representatives. All Rights to the series of “Harry Potter” books are the property of J.K. Rowling and her publishers including Scholastic Press. Movie rights and image trademarks are the property of Warner Bros Entertainment Inc.