TOUR DURATION: 3hrs (Approx.)
Your London Cabbie Guide will pick you up from your preferred pick-up location, and will show you the very best that London has to offer in the comfort of a traditional London Cab.
We commence with the iconic Harrods whose windows are renowned the world over for their stylish, innovative design, and then continue towards the nearby Kensington Palace, going on towards the dazzling Winter Wonderland at Hyde Park and then to Marylebone High Street with its cosy, elegant specialist stores and festive atmosphere. We then travel to Oxford Street where the shops all have a Christmas theme, and you’ll see of course the deservedly famous Oxford Street Christmas lights that have a different theme every year followed by the nearby Regent Street, who traditionally have their own Christmas show and go past Hamley’s, the oldest toyshop in the world! Then onto the Piccadilly Circus – whose lights are of course on all year round – and then Trafalgar Square with its famous ‘Queen of the Forest’ Christmas tree carefully picked out from a forest in Norway and donated by the country every year. We then continue to The Ritz Hotel, and Buckingham Palace.
***For up to date information on windows and lights visit our partner All About London http://www.all-about-london.com/p/christmas-lights.html***
Details of the exact tour may vary as London Christmas Lights are switched on at different dates. However, the main London lights are in place by mid-November.
The Christmas Tree in Trafalgar Square is in place during the first week of December, and Winter Wonderland usually begins in the final week of November.
- See the Dazzling Wordl-Class Christmas Lights of London
- Includes Harrods, Oxford Street, & Regent Street (the home of the oldest toyshop in the world!)
- ….And plenty of photo opportunities
- Tour Departure Times: 6pm (this may vary depending on special events)
- Children under 16 yrs old must be accompanied by an adult
- Tours cancelled within 48hrs will be subjected to a cancellation fee
- Pickup times must be strictly adhered to, no variance to be allowed
- Max of 5 passengers per taxi (Iconic Classic London Cab)
- Max of 6 passengers per taxi (Mercedes Vito London Cab)
- Multiple Pickups are not available
- Please inform your guide if you wish to be dropped off at an alternative London location at the end of the tour. (This is included in the package)
- This tour may not be suitable for younger individuals or those of a nervous disposition.
Tour includes a Professional Driver Guide & Photo Opportunities. Tour Excludes Foods/Drinks, Entrance Fees to Attractions, & Gratuities.