TOUR DURATION: 3hrs (Approx.)
London: the city of empires, kings, and parliament for over 2000 years! Explore the iconic sights of this fascinating, majestic city in a traditional Black London Taxi Cab, and enjoy a personalised tour with a professional guide. Stand at the very centre of London – the point from which all distances are measured, see where Kate and William got married in 2011, marvel at the striking architecture of the Houses of Parliament, find out who lives at Number 10 Downing Street, and hear for yourself some of the fascinating stories in British History and how they have shaped the way the city looks today.
Your Cabbie guide will be happy to suggest the ideal tour route for you in which will of course include the famous St. Paul’s Cathedral, the amazing Westminster Abbey, the world famous Trafalgar Square and the London Eye among many other places.
Your knowledgeable Cabbie will show you a selection of sights that may include:
- Tower of London
- Tower Bridge
- Buckingham Palace
- Houses of Parliament
- Downing Street
- Westminster Abbey
- Big Ben
- London Eye
- Trafalgar Square
- St. Paul’s Cathedral
- ….And many more sights along the way
- Tour Departure Times: Hourly Everyday
- Children under 16 yrs old must be accompanied by an adult
- Tours cancelled within 48hrs will be subjected to a cancellation fee
- Pickup Times must be strictly adhered to, no variance to be allowed.
- Max of 5 passengers per taxi for the Iconic Classic London Cab
- Max of 6 passengers per taxi for the Mercedes Vito London Cab
- Multiple Pickups are not Available
- Please inform your guide if you wish to be dropped of at an alternative London location at the end of the tour. (This is included in the package)
Tour includes a Professional Driver Guide & Photo Opportunities. Tour Excludes Foods/Drinks, Entrance Fees to Attractions, & Gratuities.