TOUR DURATION: 3hrs (Approx.)
The tour begins with a panoramic drive around Parliament Square to see the magnificent Westminster Abbey where Prince William and Kate Middleton got married in 2011 that’s also home to the Coronation Chair and the burial place of dozens of Britain’s monarchs. Then we travel to Kensington Palace the former home of Diana, Princess of Wales, passing by the magnificent Royal Albert Hall and the stunning gold-leaf Albert Memorial with its exquisite statues and monuments.
We then head to St James’ Park and Buckingham Palace to see the colourful, historic ceremony of the Changing of the Guard. Your guide will talk you through the origins of this wonderful ceremony – see for yourself why people flock to see the Changing of the Guard – it really is quite a sight! Accompanied by a military band, a detachment of the Queen’s Foot Guard marches to Buckingham Palace to change with the old guard. The tour finishes at Trafalgar Square at around midday.
The Changing of the Guard does not take place every day, and may be cancelled on special occasions or in bad weather. If this is the case then we will take you to see the smaller Guard Change ceremony at the nearby Horse Guards Parade.
- Private Tour w/ Professional London Cabbie Guide
- London Panoramic Tour
- Royal Palaces
- Iconic London Landmarks
- Changing of the Guard
- ….And plenty of photo opportunities
- Tour Departure Times: Hourly – Pickup from your choice of location (this may vary slightly depending on starting point)
- Children under 16 yrs old must be accompanied by an adult
- Tours cancelled within 48hrs will be subjected to a cancellation fee
- Pickup times must be strictly adhered to, no variance to be allowed
- Max of 5 passengers per taxi (Iconic Classic London Cab)
- Max of 6 passengers per taxi (Mercedes Vito London Cab)
- Multiple Pickups are not available
- Please inform your guide if you wish to be dropped off at an alternative London location at the end of the tour. (This is included in the package)
Tour includes a Professional Driver Guide & Photo Opportunities. Tour Excludes Foods/Drinks, Entrance Fees to Attractions, & Gratuities.